Martes, Mayo 7, 2013

Introduction

            This is my first time to create my own blog. Just to give you an idea about me, I'm 28 years old and a call center agent. I've been with this industry for years. I'm a very proud mother of a 1 year old toddler. I don't have any formal training in writing (sorry for my lapses) but I want this to be a very interesting site that you can visit every now and then. I want to cover all my interests and share it to everyone. I'm a beauty lover especially if you are talking about make-ups and latest trends and fashion, expect that I'll be posting a lot about it (boys move over). Give tips on what I've learned. Some of my colleagues said that I'm good with make-up and grooming why not do a blog. So, I got an idea to create one. I'm also planning to post something about my escapades like my travel experiences and getaways. Beauty tips that I've got as an excerpts from professionals which I followed. Showbiz news and my comments about it (like the latest Barretto sisters controversy). To give answers on the B.I. of Fashionpulis. Probably everything about me and my job. I would also share "videovlogs" too.


             I'm not planning to take this seriously and be pressured to post something. I'll take this as an hobby and promote it in a very small group of friends. If I get approval, I might show it everyone. Just to tell you honestly, I don't have a courage to be criticized by others since I'm a self proclaimed number one "critic". I love reading blogs especially if it is about fashion, beauty, showbiz and travel since I find them very informative and get to learn more about a certain things. But when I read something unusual or not right, I tend to react right away. But at this moment, I feel that I need to do it (while reading Fashionpulis). It's now or never....
             
              

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento